Welcome to StarVista's Counseling Center
The StarVista Counseling Center offers counseling services to children, youth, adults, and families. If you, or a family member, are looking for new ways to cope with life’s many challenges, our professional staff is here to help.
We tailor our approach to meet your needs and provide you with the highest quality care in a safe, supportive, non-judgmental environment.
During your counseling sessions, you will begin the process of transforming your life by developing skills and strategies to:
- Improve your relationships
- Adjust to life changes
- Manage work or homework stress
- Resolve family conflict and communication issues
- Improve behavior, mood and self-esteem
- Learn new parenting skills
- Alleviate depression/anxiety
- Work through identity issues, personal crisis or trauma
For more information email or call us at (650) 591-9623 ext. 130 or firstname.lastname@example.org